Na Kačinách Your quiet holiday in the Czech countryside

Accommodation

Due to health reasons, our services are currently not available. Thank you for your understanding.

About

Accommodation Na Kacinach is situated in the district of Benešov, in the heart of the law protected natural park Žebrák-Džbány, a far cry from busy towns.

Original farmhouse offers accommodation in the Attic apartment for 2 people, furnished in French style. As a part of the accommodation there is a huge well-kept garden which you may use for diverse activities.

The whole object is supplied from our own drilled well, which is more than 70 meters deep and its ferric water is suitable even for infants.

  • 1
    Rich equipment Apartment is fully equipped. There is a kitchen with appliances and dining table, bathroom with basic toiletries, towels and allergy free bedding. Wi-Fi is free of charge.
  • 2
    Privacy Attic apartment has separate entrance and is separated from the owners house. Large garden and surrounding meadows offer huge space for plenty of activities.
  • 3
    Outdoor activities In the adjacent garden you can relax on the sun loungers by the pool, or watch a sunset while making barbecue on the terrace.

Our Mission

Acommodation Na Kacinach
To let you experience a wonderful holiday full of peace, relaxation and outdoor activities.

Attic apartment

Podkrovní apartmán
Attic apartment is partially furnished in French style and offers beautiful views of the surrounding area
 - Capacity: 2 persons

Apartment is located above a residential house, where live the owners. The apartment has a separate entrance with access via 2 terraces (both available for use e.g. as a barbecue) and both offer beautiful outlook. Behind the near wooden fence you will meet our hens and Cameroon sheeps (be sure the rooster will tell you when the morning comes). The apartment has fully equipped kitchenette (crockery, electric cooker, oven, coffee maker, microwave oven, fridge with freezer); double bed, dining table, bathroom with tub and toilet. The apartment is equipped with TV, radio and free Wi-Fi.

The apartment is non-smoking and smoking is strictly prohibited.

Price list:

CZK 700,- per night

(Regardless of the number of people)

Due to the Electronic Evidence of Payments (EET) the payment is only possible by bank transfer. After your order, we will send you an email with bank details for advance payment of 70 % of the price within 10 days of ordering. The remaining 30 % must be paid also by bank transfer at least 7 days prior to your arrival.